Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sexual Harassment

"My 25 Percent" takes a bold step forward and talks about one of the most disturbing issues in today's work environment: sexual harassment at work.

My 25 Percent Comics - Season 1 - Chapter 19 - Sexual Harassment

Ashish Chatterjee August 25, 2008 at 1:55 PM

ROTFLMAO

Guy Soffer August 25, 2008 at 8:36 PM

This time you get five stars although I'm not featured :-)

Ohh, and please leave this low-cut outfit as a comics only...

I work with Dan August 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM

If you had such a nice tush, Dan, I would have slap it too...
... and do tell me, which room is that bitch-slapping hotty sits in? I have something to show, I mean to tell her :-D

Yvonne August 26, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Nice one :)

Mel August 26, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Well, once again you've done it!
So far, I haven't seen too many (and I'm being nice) men in CRAP that deserve this kind of slap (SLAP-CRAP, is that a coincidence?)

and you WISH you had this good looking superior there:))

Good one, lad.
You scored 5 from me, as always.

Mel

Yours Truly August 27, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Thanks for the comments, boys and girls! As always, reading them is as fun as creating the post itself... :-)

I will not relate to the personal comments regarding my rear end... I can only say that whenever I go in the halls, for some reason the smoke alarms are turned on... :-)

Abhishek August 27, 2008 at 11:22 AM

What do i say...
great work again and it made me lol in office with everyone staring at me :)
~Abhishek

Gaurav August 28, 2008 at 1:33 PM

LOL nice one, though i prefer the reverse always.