Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HR Assistance

Last time, Dan was ridiculed by his colleagues for agreeing to replace the cleaning lady. Having lost his self-esteem, Dan starts having suicidal thoughts. The economic crisis causes many employees to consider the easy way out. That's when the HR assistant comes into the picture…

My 25 Percent - Season 2, Chapter 6 - HR Assisstance

Freedom December 4, 2008 at 7:35 PM

does he die at the end?
he pulled the trigger!!

Yours Truly December 4, 2008 at 8:52 PM

"Will Dan die? Or is the gun no more than a fake, cheap piece of plastic that costs 50 Euros at the online CRAP shop, only because it has the CRAP logo embedded on it? Find out in next week's episode of My 25 Percent..."

Guy Soffer December 4, 2008 at 10:17 PM

You can buy a plastic gun for 5$ at DealExtreme.com and embed the logo :-)

Abhishek December 4, 2008 at 11:08 PM

This takes my frustrations with HR into account .... :)
I sometimes wonder why they have it at all in a corporate except for to slow things down
you get 6 on 5 from me on this one

Yours Truly December 5, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Guy, the DealExtreme guns only work with USB connection - ask Uri.

Abhishek, thanks for the 6 stars! It will probably balance Guy's score :-)

Mel December 5, 2008 at 1:09 AM

After an awful date and 3 shots of whiskey I can just say one thing to you:

I love you, man!

And I love everyone else right now, for this matter.

DATES SUCK!!

and long live Depeche Mode

Peace!

Uri Nizan December 5, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Loved it.
Weird though, I thought HR assistants are is a constant state of pregnancy...

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Hadn't been here for a while. I LOVE the way you are documenting CRAP's cost savings measures. Delightful!

I work with Dan December 9, 2008 at 4:07 PM

HRBP
Solution Management
User Experiance
Product Quality Management
"Some stupid and fictional position we made up for you cause we don't know what to do with 4 Architectures, 5 Team Leaders without teams and... well you get the idea"

Dan, you and I shouldn't have learned "Computer Science" that is the cleaning lady position! All others have the right position.

Hey do you have a spare toilet paper? I need to CRAP!

dang December 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM

"are we making fun of my parts now"
ROFLMAO!!