Monday, February 23, 2009

Offshoring

The latest global financial crisis encourages many companies to outsource and offshore more and more jobs to countries with lower labor costs. Now CRAP employees learn this fact - the hard way.

S2C15 - Offshoring

crapper February 23, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Good one, HOMBRE!

Uri Nizan February 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM

queremos que nuestros apestoso CRAP insignias

Guy Soffer February 23, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Five stars for this one!

I bet you didn't use copy-paste this time ;-)

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 11:43 AM

If only we could get good Mexican food at Schwartz...

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 11:51 AM

what with the glasses?!

One and Only February 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM

No doubt, your best one yet!

I work with Dan February 23, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Maybe CRAP can hire two Indians instead of me. The problem in our CRAP Team is that since I do the job of two CRAP Isreali developers, one CRAP QA, two CRAP SM, one German architect and let's not forget I manage thyself... Can CRAP calculate how much Chinnese Developers they need in India instead of me while I sing LA CUCARCHA on my way out?

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 12:39 AM

One of the best, no doubt. really liked it

Abhishek February 25, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Theek hai :D
bahut badhiya... i mean very good....
one of the best

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 8:55 AM

great!!!
very funny

Anonymous April 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM

So this is how they do development in Mexico :)

effective way to catch bugs...

Anonymous May 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM

As a matter of fact, nationality has no relation with coding, contrary to people in last posts, I work as a System Engineer and I've seen chinesse, indian and mexican code, which sometimes is better the mexican. The problem here as you noticed (hope so, otherwise you are not kind of intellegent), are the countries they work in, India, China and Israel, have better economies than Mexico, and if we go down you could in a time, find that with the salary of one mexican developer, you could pay for two african (whatever country it is). These societies has no other choice more than accept whatever paid rate, is not they work worst. Hope this ad is useful for those people who work in those country, at least to realize their situation.