Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Employment Agency (Part two)

Last time, I learned all about the pains of returning to the job market.

This time, the recruiter at the employment agency offers me an interesting job opportunity…

S2C18 - The Employment Agency (Part 2)

Roee March 15, 2009 at 9:21 PM

nice laptop , is she from Mexico too?

crapper March 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM

After all this he still wants to go back to CRAP??

Yours Truly March 16, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Roee, no, but that doesn't say she can't use cheap Taco Delll laptops :-)

Crapper, when presented with the choice of eating cr*p or starving to death, what would you choose? :-)

manicqin March 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM

"If they have no bread, let them eat crap."

Ashish Chatterjee March 16, 2009 at 5:02 PM

did any1 find this post a little dilbertesque? but then mr adams has already covered almost all corporate screw-ups..

Guy Soffer March 16, 2009 at 6:03 PM

5 stars for the multiple camera angles this time :)

Yours Truly March 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM

manicqin, Marie Antoinette, is it? Or was it Kinderman? :-)

Ashish, Probably true. Did you ever see the South Park episode The Simpsons Already Did It ? Morale of the story is - at some point, M25P will do something that was done in Dilbert...

Guy, You forgot to praise the magnificent art and superb plot... I expect better of you next time :-)