Sunday, March 29, 2009

Four Day Work Week

The global economic crisis is causing many businesses to switch to a four day work week in order to reduce costs and avoid layoffs. How will CRAP employees react to the latest corporate decision? Find out in this episode of "My 25 Percent".

S2C20 - Four Day Work Week

Ashish Chatterjee March 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM

loved the guinness world record touch... is that fact or fiction??

crapper March 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I'm for a 1 day work week, full pay!

Yours Truly March 30, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Ashish, I actually tried to find a similar Guiness world record but failed to do so... but with today's economy, it may no longer sound fictional (let's wait a few more decades and see) :-)

crapper, one day work week means one day too many...

ManicQin March 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Wow man, If only we could work only 4 days...
It... It... It would be a dream!!!

I work 4 days with Dan March 30, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Say, I cannot read the Sign behind. What does it say?

Didn't the union got better deal. Maybe we should start the union right here.
Is there anyone to support? I nominee myself as the head of the union.

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I guess the sign says "Your future is CRAP" :)

Shmiel April 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Gadol! I liked the Smiley on my shirt ;-)
good one!

Yours Truly April 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Oh Shmiel Shmiel, how many tequilas did you have before posting this comment? :-)
Ron doesn't appear in this strip... if you want to see one starring you, check out this one.