Sunday, July 26, 2009

The iPhone 4G (or why Apple is so successful)

Today we'll take a glimpse at the development process of the next generation of iPhones. While we're at it, we'll learn why Apple is more successful than other companies our there.

My 25 Percent - Season 3 - The iPhone 4G

And this is the reason why Apple is so successful.

crapper July 26, 2009 at 8:50 PM

This wouldn't be the iphone prototype that disappeared last week, would it?

ManicQin July 26, 2009 at 9:37 PM

So So SO true...

Giorgio July 27, 2009 at 12:24 AM

The constrast is funny, but the example is sad because of the engineer that committed suicide last week after losing the prototype.

I no longer work with Dan July 27, 2009 at 12:30 AM

...and for this one I say:
Welcome back Dan! One of the best!
Now that I work on another CRAP product I can tell you we had the same progress with the "Log off" screen. So we're just a little bit a head of your CRAP product.
BTW, where you able to change the font while coding in CRABAP?
Say hi to the guys...

Yours Truly July 27, 2009 at 8:20 AM

@ManicQin - tell me about it.

@I no longer work with Dan - we miss you man! Sorry to hear that the "challenges" you're facing are similar to ours.

@crapper, @Giorgio, I usually draw My 25 Percent several days (sometimes even several weeks) before publishing. When I got the idea for this one I didn't know about the tragic suicide of Sun Danyong (for those of my readers who don't know the story, Sun committed suicide after he allegedly lost an iPhone 4g prototype. You can read more about it here.)

Tomasz Bartczak July 27, 2009 at 3:33 PM

But why in Apple they shout on their brilliant engineers? ;-)
If they would really work like that nobody would be able to create great things

Anonymous July 29, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Adorable...

Abhishek July 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM

oh fish !!!
that was grrrrrrrrrrr8888888888888888

Cheers....

Yours Truly July 31, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Thanks! :-)

hillary beaumont June 26, 2010 at 2:33 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.