Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Useless Participant

Did you ever find yourself sitting in a meeting, wondering what did they bother calling you for? It happens to me all the time. In today's episode, I decide to confront my managers on this issue once and for all.
My 25 Percent - Season 3 - Episode 6 - The Useless Participant

Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 7:34 PM

WE ARE NOT SLAVES!!!

Renana Yacobi August 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Can't tell you how many times I found myself saying those things and then regrating it, because then they forgot to invite me to meetings I actualy do have things to say :-/.

I no longer work with Dan August 2, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Meeting Minutes?
You actually have it?
In my old team we simply ended the meeting with common agreement that… well… that it is the end of the meeting. Forget everything the day after and then reschedule the same meeting and on the next one hearing CRAP all over again.

Yours Truly August 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM

@Anonymous - Sure we're not. Slaves can't be fired.
@Renana - Somehow people always get the opposite of what they want. :-) The only time when I'm actually asked for an opinion is when my managers ask me "So how was lunch in the cafeteria today?". And that's only because they want to know if they should eat out or not.
@I no longer work with Dan - Brilliant! Great way to spend your time in meetings all day long, instead of doing actual work. Maybe you should change you nick to I no longer work, period.

ManicQin August 3, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Been there.
Done it.
Published the action items.

Abhishek August 3, 2009 at 4:18 PM

good one :)
How about you trying to publish the strip as an animation video ?