Monday, November 9, 2009

No Brainer

Helga has successfully implemented the One True Process in CRAP. Now CRAP employees face the consequences.
My 25 Percent - Season 3 - Episode 17 - No Brainer

So is Java truly dead? I'll let you decide:
Is Java Dead? vs. Is Your Brain Dead?
Java is dead (but you'll learn to love it) vs. Only Narrow-Minded Programmers Think That Java is Dead

crapper November 9, 2009 at 7:25 PM

Java is not dead, and I'm so sick of people saying that it is.
If anyone wants to use google as a parameter, he should try googling "java developer jobs". See how many results *that* search yields...

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 8:30 PM

I'm a Java developer. It's certainly not dead!

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

hehe.. i loved the "is you brain dead" article =)

I no longer work with Dan November 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Ok Dan,
So first of all it is obvious that you will never find an open position at Yahoo or at Microsoft... guess it's CRAP for the rest of your life.
Second, who are all those who feel they must stand and guard JAVA. God! Don't they know it is true? It goes same for .NET, they need a wake up call as ABAP is the new technology coming to you. It really offended them (OMG), could it be because their brain is already in the JAR?
What is there to complain? ha? we are all deep within CRAP...

ManicQin November 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM

First they came for the Cobol programmers, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Cobol programmer;
Then they came for the VB programmers, and I did not speak out—because I was not a VB programmer;
Then they came for the Java programmers, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Java programmer;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

SIGTERMer November 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM

java is dead.

I used to be a java developer but not any more. the only force behind its use up to this point are firms that wont evolve.
it hurts, i understand. but it's time to let go.

don't shoot the messenger. i'm just saying it as it is.

מושיק גולסט Moshik Gulst November 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM