Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ambitious Goals

Ambitious goals are a vital part of every company's business strategy and long term objectives. But what happens when the goals set by your company's CEO become too ambitious? Find out in today's episode of My 25 Percent...
My 25 Percent - Season 3 - Episode 23 - Ambitious Goals

Today's lesson, boys and girls:
1) A "Can do attitude", when exercised to the extreme, can easily turn someone into a simple "Yes man".
2) When you aim too high, you get piss all over the ceiling.

Abhishek January 9, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Loved it..
too good

ManicQin January 10, 2010 at 10:42 AM

yes he can!

Yours Truly January 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM

@Abhishek, thanks! :-)
@ManicQin, LOL :-)) apparently saying "yes" all the time can earn you the presidency AND a Nobel Peace Prize... people do like yes-men...

Jason Brubaker January 16, 2010 at 1:06 AM

this comic sounds a lot like the commercial advertising world too. haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I think I have most of my WordPress site up now but lots of little things to learn and smooth out.

Lazy Pineapple January 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Fabulous....He can take tips for that from Chinese or us Indians for increasing the population :)

Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 6:47 AM

another video endorsing ambitious goals